While editing “Elaty Riaf”, I used the Querkywriter keyboard someone had given to me as a gift. Here are my observations:
- keys make a nice clacking sound
- easy to use wirelessly with your computer
- you can sit things in the ledge at the top (such as photos to keep you motivated or notes to keep you oriented)
- reminds me of typing on my mother’s old typewriter as a child
- a bit high up for my wrists to sit comfortably
- the shift button got stuck constantly, making edits more laborious
- numbers are along the top only
Overall, I would not have bought this for myself and I prefer to use a wider, lower, quieter keyboard. The faulty shift key was not compensated for by the attractive typewriter appearance. I am glad I got a chance to make an informed decision about this product.
Have you used this before? Something similar? What did you think?